WELLSBORO, PA – Robert Haefner of Winfield, PA has won the grand prize in the annual Citizens & Northern Bank Photo Contest.Posted Thursday, 02 July 2015 07:35 | Filed under C&N News
WELLSBORO, PA – Robert Haefner of Winfield, PA has won the grand prize in the annual Citizens & Northern Bank Photo Contest. His photo was selected from more than 500 entries.
Winning photographs will be featured on C&N’s 2014 calendar. Haefner’s photo is one of 13 selected for inclusion. The winning photo features brilliant purple iris against a wooded background.
Other winners and the month their photographs will represent include:
- Ann Kamzelski of Wellsboro, a snow-covered forest - January
- Carol Ulrich of Montgomery, an ice-laden birdhouse - February
- Don Biresch of Ottsville, a raccoon perched in a tree - March
- Jeff Hoodak of Dushore, colorful daffodils in spring - April
- Mike Henrich of Sayre, a bald eagle and baby - May
- Jeanie Leber of Middlebury Center, a phlox-flanked path - June
- Donna Williams of Troy, an assortment of summer flowers – July
- Kathleen Odenweller of Middlebury Center, a wren in song – August
- Patrick Greenabaum of Cogan Station, hot air balloons at night - September
- Molly Kinsey of Dushore, Sullivan Falls in autumn - October
- Marilyn Wood of Tioga, a strutting turkey - November
- Maria Ananea of Williamsport, a cute snow-covered snowman - December
All winners will be honored at a luncheon in Wellsboro in October and will receive cash prizes. The 2014 C&N Photo Calendars will be available free of charge in all offices of Citizens & Northern Bank in late October.
“Judging for this calendar is always difficult and close. We have so many talented amateur photographers in our area who are willing to share their talent with us,” said Yvonne Gill, C&N marketing director. “The 2014 calendar photos are wonderful reflections of scenes typical to our area. We’re always amazed at how many beautiful photos we receive.”
Citizens & Northern Bank is a local, independent community bank providing complete financial, investment and insurance services through 26 full service offices throughout Cameron, Potter, McKean, Tioga, Bradford, Sullivan and Lycoming counties in Pennsylvania and in Canisteo and Hornell, NY in Steuben County. C&N can be found on the worldwide web at www.cnbankpa.com. The Company’s stock is listed on NASDAQ Capital Market Securities under the symbol CZNC.