Twelve C&N Employees Earn Service AwardsPosted Sunday, 19 April 2015 02:54 | Filed under C&N News
WELLSBORO, PA - Twelve Citizens & Northern Bank employees have been recognized for a combined 225 years of service to the financial institution.
Recognized during the April-June service awards luncheon were:
Brandy Allen, Electronic Banking Team Leader, Wellsboro – 10 years.
- Jamie Butters, Trust Operations Manager, Wellsboro – 15 years.
- Shelley D’Haene, Director of Alternate Delivery Channels, Wellsboro – 15 years.
- Stan Dunsmore, Commercial Lending Regional Team Leader, Coudersport – 30 years.
- Joan Grenell, Staff Accountant, Towanda – 35 years.
- Karen Hall, Customer Services Representative, East Smithfield – 10 years.
- Sara Heatley, Staff Auditor, Wellsboro – 10 years.
- Carla Packard, Loan Processor, Escrow Specialist, Troy – 30 years.
- John Reber, Director of Risk Management, Wellsboro – 10 years.
- Bruce Smithgall, Commercial Lending Regional Team Leader, Williamsport – 10 years.
- Charles H. Updegraff, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO, Wellsboro – 40 years.
- Kathryn Wesneski, Customer Service Representative, Liberty – 10 years.
Service awards luncheons are held regularly and hosted by C&N Chairman, President and CEO Charles H. Updegraff, Jr. In 2014, C&N will recognize 36 employees for a total of 545 years of service to Citizens & Northern Bank.
Citizens & Northern Bank is a local, independent community bank providing complete financial, investment and insurance services through 26 full service offices throughout Cameron, Potter, McKean, Tioga, Bradford, Sullivan and Lycoming counties in Pennsylvania and in Canisteo and Hornell, NY in Steuben County. C&N can be found on the worldwide web at www.cnbankpa.com. The Company’s stock is listed on NASDAQ Capital Market Securities under the symbol CZNC.
CAPTION: Honored for their service to Citizens & Northern Bank were: Front, from left, Brandy Allen, Carla Packard, Sara Heatley, Joan Grenell and Kathryn Wesneski and back, from left, Charles H. Updegraff, Jr., Jamie Butters, Shelley D’Haene, Stan Dunsmore, John Reber and Bruce Smithgall.