Most Recent Posts
- Four Citizens & Northern Bank employees have been recognized for a combined 40 years of service to the financial institution.
- C&N ANNOUNCES SECOND QUARTER 2014 UNAUDITED FINANCIAL RESULTS
- Six Tioga County students have been named recipients of scholarships from the William Bowen Copp and Graydon S. Copp Agriculture Education Trust. The 2014 awards totaled $76,000.
- Twelve C&N Employees Earn Service Awards
- Eight Students Receive Gale Foundation Scholarships
- Citizens & Northern Bank’s Susan Evans and Charles H. Updegraff, Jr. have been recognized for serving 40 or more years in the banking industry