C&N Presents November Service AwardsPosted Tuesday, 02 September 2014 11:45 | Filed under C&N News
|Charles H. Updegraff, Jr., C&N chairman, president and CEO, presented November service awards to,
from left, Carol Scranton, Janet Saxe, Janis Bartlett, Rosalie Hall,
Laura Losinger and Brenda Whiteley.
WELLSBORO, PA - Six Citizens & Northern Bank employees have been recognized for a combined 130 years of service to the financial institution. Recognized during the November service awards luncheon were:
- Janis Bartlett, teller in the Muncy Branch office, 10 years.
- Rosalie Hall, operations manager, Troy Branch, 35 years.
- Laura Losinger, CSR/Consumer Loan Specialist, Knoxville Branch, 10 years.
- Janet Saxe, CSR/Consumer Loan Specialist, Dushore Branch, 20 years.
- Carol Scranton, CSR, Wellsboro Branch, 35 years.
- Brenda Whiteley, Dushore Branch manager, 20 years.
Service awards luncheons are held regularly and hosted by C&N Chairman, President and CEO Charles H. Updegraff, Jr. C&N will recognize 43 employees for a total of 700 years of service to Citizens & Northern in 2010.
Citizens & Northern Bank is a local, independent community bank providing complete financial, investment and insurance services through 26 full service offices throughout Cameron, Potter, McKean, Tioga, Bradford, Sullivan and Lycoming counties in Pennsylvania and in Canisteo and Hornell, NY in Steuben County. C&N can be found on the worldwide web at www.cnbankpa.com. The Company’s stock is listed on NASDAQ Capital Market Securities under the symbol CZNC.