Nine C&N Employees Earn Service AwardsPosted Sunday, 25 January 2015 07:16 | Filed under C&N News
Charles H. Updegraff, Jr., C&N chairman, president and CEO, back, second from left, presented January-March service awards to, from left, Jeffery Aeppli, Jenelle Selleck, Joy Cole, Lisa Cook and Lorrie Knowlton.
WELLSBORO, PA - Nine Citizens & Northern Bank employees have been recognized for a combined 125 years of service to the financial institution.
Recognized during the January-March service awards luncheon were:
- Jeffery Aeppli – Commercial loan officer in the Wysox office, 15 years.
- Elizabeth Chamberlain – Athens branch teller, 10 years.
- Joy Cole - Branch Delivery executive secretary, Wellsboro, 20 years.
- Lisa Cook – Tioga branch manager, 10 years.
- Barbara Grimone – Emporium branch teller – 20 years.
- Roberta Kayser – Branch Operations coordinator, Wellsboro, 15 years.
- Lorrie Knowlton – Loan underwriter, Wellsboro, 10 years.
- Raymond Mazzella – Credit analyst in the Canisteo, NY branch – 10 years.
- Jenelle Selleck – Towanda branch operations manager, 15 years.
Service awards luncheons are held regularly and hosted by C&N Chairman, President and CEO Charles H. Updegraff, Jr. In 2011, C&N will recognize 25 employees for a total of 410 years of service to Citizens & Northern Bank.
Citizens & Northern Bank is a local, independent community bank providing complete financial, investment and insurance services through 26 full service offices throughout Cameron, Potter, McKean, Tioga, Bradford, Sullivan and Lycoming counties in Pennsylvania and in Canisteo and Hornell, NY in Steuben County. C&N can be found on the worldwide web at www.cnbankpa.com. The Company’s stock is listed on NASDAQ Capital Market Securities under the symbol CZNC.