Five Citizens & Northern Bank employees have been recognized for a combined 70 years of service to the financial institution.Posted Thursday, 24 April 2014 14:53 | Filed under C&N News
WELLSBORO, PA - Five Citizens & Northern Bank employees have been recognized for a combined 70 years of service to the financial institution.
Recognized during the November service awards luncheon were:
· Donna Bowers, Elkland Branch Customer Service Representative, 10 years.
· Victoria Harrison, Canisteo Community Office Manager, 15 years.
· Christopher Rell, Senior Appraiser in the Jersey Shore office, 10 years.
· Michelle Webb, Customer Transaction Specialist in the Knoxville office, 10 years.
· Dianne Zimmerman, Loan Processor – Uplinker in Wellsboro, 25 years.
Service awards luncheons are held regularly and hosted by C&N Chairman, President and CEO Charles H. Updegraff, Jr. In 2013, C&N recognized 20 employees for a total of 300 years of service to Citizens & Northern Bank.
Citizens & Northern Bank is a local, independent community bank providing complete financial, investment and insurance services through 26 full service offices throughout Cameron, Potter, McKean, Tioga, Bradford, Sullivan and Lycoming counties in Pennsylvania and in Canisteo and Hornell, NY in Steuben County. C&N can be found on the worldwide web at www.cnbankpa.com. The Company’s stock is listed on NASDAQ Capital Market Securities under the symbol CZNC.
CAPTION: Charles H. Updegraff, Jr., third from right, C&N Chairman, President and CEO, presents service awards to, from left, Donna Bowers, Michelle Webb, Victoria Harrison, Christopher Rell and Dianne Zimmerman.