Five C&N Employees Earn Service AwardsPosted Sunday, 20 April 2014 16:36 | Filed under C&N News
Charles H. Updegraff, Jr., C&N chairman, president and CEO, presented service awards to, from left, Rhonda Litchfield, Charity Shaefer,
April Morgan, Alison Broughton and Karen Bobb.
WELLSBORO, PA – Five Citizens & Northern Bank employees have been recognized for a combined 70 years of service to the financial institution.
Recognized during the June service awards luncheon were:
- Karen Bobb, Teller in the Laporte office, 15 years.
- Alison Broughton, Senior Mortgage Underwriter in the Wellsboro office, 10 years.
- Rhonda Litchfield, Trust Investment Manager in the Wellsboro office, 25 years.
- April Morgan, Tax Trust Officer in the Wellsboro office, 10 years.
- Charity Shaefer, teller in the Tioga office, 10 years.
Service awards luncheons are held regularly and hosted by C&N Chairman, President and CEO Charles H. Updegraff, Jr. In 2012, C&N will recognize 27 employees for a total of 515 years of service to Citizens & Northern Bank.Citizens & Northern Bank is a local, independent community bank providing complete financial, investment and insurance services through 26 full service offices throughout Cameron, Potter, McKean, Tioga, Bradford, Sullivan and Lycoming counties in Pennsylvania and in Canisteo and Hornell, NY in Steuben County. C&N can be found on the worldwide web at www.cnbankpa.com. The Company’s stock is listed on NASDAQ Capital Market Securities under the symbol CZNC.