Eight C&N Employees Earn Service AwardsPosted Friday, 25 April 2014 02:46 | Filed under C&N News
Honored for service by Charles H. Updegraff, Jr., back, center, chairman, president and CEO, were, front, from left, Nancy Tubbs, Terry Turner and Joan Blackwell. Back, from left, Steve Bolt, Glenda Marzo,
Harland Webster, Leda Bowers and Yvonne Gill.
WELLSBORO, PA - Eight Citizens & Northern Bank employees have been recognized for a combined 155 years of service to the financial institution.
Recognized during the May-June service awards luncheon were:
- Joan Blackwell, Liberty Branch Manager, 40 years.
- Steve Bolt, Courier, Wellsboro, 20 years.
- Leda Bowers, MIS Operator, Wellsboro, 15 years
- Yvonne Gill, Marketing Manager, Wellsboro, 10 years.
- Glenda Marzo, Head Auditor, Wellsboro, 25 years.
- Nancy Tubbs, Compliance Officer, Wellsboro, 25 years.
- Terry Turner, Teller, Dushore, 10 years.
- Harland Webster – Systems Analyst Programmer, Wellsboro, 10 years.
Service awards luncheons are held regularly and hosted by C&N Chairman, President and CEO Charles H. Updegraff, Jr. In 2011, C&N will recognize 25 employees for a total of 410 years of service to Citizens & Northern Bank.
Citizens & Northern Bank is a local, independent community bank providing complete financial, investment and insurance services through 26 full service offices throughout Cameron, Potter, McKean, Tioga, Bradford, Sullivan and Lycoming counties in Pennsylvania and in Canisteo and Hornell, NY in Steuben County. C&N can be found on the worldwide web at www.cnbankpa.com. The Company’s stock is listed on NASDAQ Capital Market Securities under the symbol CZNC.