C&N Presents Service AwardsPosted Saturday, 01 November 2014 04:39 | Filed under C&N News
Charles H. Updegraff, Jr., C&N chairman, president and CEO, third from left, presented service awards to, from left, Kelly Ingerick, Melissa Dunn, Debra Topf, Terry Depew, Mary Wood, Eileen Ranck, Robert Miller and Thomas Brown.
WELLSBORO, PA – Eight Citizens & Northern Bank employees have been recognized for a combined 190 years of service to the financial institution.
Recognized during the February service awards luncheon were:
- Thomas E. Brown, courier in the Wellsboro office, 10 years.
- Terry Depew, business development sales officer in the Commercial Loan Division at the Athens office, 40 years.
- Melissa Dunn, commercial loan support specialist in the Coudersport office, 10 years.
- Kelly L. Ingerick, mortgage specialist in the Mansfield office, 20 years.
- Robert S. Miller, courier in the Wellsboro office, 15 years.
- Eileen Ranck, BankCard operations manager in the Wellsboro office, 40 years.
- Debra Topf, loan processor in Wellsboro, 25 years.
- Mary Wood, Trust administrator in Wellsboro, 30 years.
Service awards luncheons are held regularly and hosted by C&N Chairman, President and CEO Charles H. Updegraff, Jr. In 2012, C&N will recognize 27 employees for a total of 515 years of service to Citizens & Northern Bank.
Citizens & Northern Bank is a local, independent community bank providing complete financial, investment and insurance services through 26 full service offices throughout Cameron, Potter, McKean, Tioga, Bradford, Sullivan and Lycoming counties in Pennsylvania and in Canisteo and Hornell, NY in Steuben County. C&N can be found on the worldwide web at www.cnbankpa.com. The Company’s stock is listed on NASDAQ Capital Market Securities under the symbol CZNC.