C&N Employees Earn August Service AwardsPosted Wednesday, 01 April 2015 08:10 | Filed under C&N News
|Charles H. Updegraff, Jr., C&N chairman, president and CEO, presented service awards to Lora Pier of Wellsboro and Stacey Sickler of Sayre.|
WELLSBORO, PA - Five Citizens & Northern Bank employees have been recognized for a combined 75 years of service to the financial institution.
Recognized during the August service awards luncheon were:
- Linda Etzel, Laporte branch manager, 25 years
- Kim Kemp, staff accountant in Canisteo, NY, 10 years
- Lora Pier, electronic banking specialist, 20 years
- Stacey Sickler, Mortgage Division manager in Sayre, 10 years
- Kevin Weinhoffer, commercial loan officer in Williamsport, 10 years.
Service awards luncheons are held regularly and hosted by C&N Chairman, President and CEO Charles H. Updegraff, Jr. In 2011, C&N will recognize 25 employees for a total of 410 years of service to Citizens & Northern Bank.Citizens & Northern Bank is a local, independent community bank providing complete financial, investment and insurance services through 26 full service offices throughout Cameron, Potter, McKean, Tioga, Bradford, Sullivan and Lycoming counties in Pennsylvania and in Canisteo and Hornell, NY in Steuben County. C&N can be found on the worldwide web at www.cnbankpa.com. The Company’s stock is listed on NASDAQ Capital Market Securities under the symbol CZNC.