Bernadette Chiaramonte-Brown Wins C&N Photo Contest Grand PrizePosted Friday, 31 October 2014 00:35 | Filed under C&N News
WELLSBORO, PA - Bernadette Chiaramonte-Brown of Wellsboro has won the grand prize in the annual Citizens & Northern Corporation Photo Contest. Her photo was selected from more than 400 entries.
Winning photographs will be featured on C&N’s 2012 calendar. Chiaramonte-Brown’s photo is one of 13 selected for inclusion and was taken at Colton Point in Tioga County.
Other winners and the month their photographs will represent include:
- Kathy Tutak of Wellsboro, a winter landscape - January
- Bob Cornish of Troupsburg, NY, a blue jay in winter - February
- Ann Kamzelski of Wellsboro, a pastoral farm scene - March
- Roseanne Arvin of Linden, baby birds - April
- Michael Blackwell of Williamsport, waterfall scene - May
- Mary Theresa Keefer of Sayre, the Austin Dam - June
- Bernadette Chiaramonte-Brown of Wellsboro, evening at Mickey’s Hill – July
- Bob Andrews of Canisteo, NY, sunflowers in the sun – August
- Jeff Hoodak of Dushore, an autumn pond - September
- Don Biresch of Ottsville, foliage reflections - October
- Christina VanDergrift of Wellsboro, cows in a pasture - November
- Robert Bair, Jr. of Wellsboro, a snow-covered church - December
All winners will be honored at a luncheon in Wellsboro in October and will receive cash prizes. The 2012 C&N Photo Calendars will be available in all offices of Citizens & Northern Bank in late October.
“Once again our judges were very impressed by the quality of the submissions we received,” said Yvonne Gill, C&N marketing director. “The images selected are a wonderful representation of our market area. We are very grateful to all of the amateur photographers who took time to submit their photos and share their talent with us.”Citizens & Northern Bank is a local, independent community bank providing complete financial, investment and insurance services through 26 full service offices throughout Cameron, Potter, McKean, Tioga, Bradford, Sullivan and Lycoming counties in Pennsylvania and in Canisteo and Hornell, NY in Steuben County. C&N can be found on the worldwide web at www.cnbankpa.com. The Company’s stock is listed on NASDAQ Capital Market Securities under the symbol CZNC.